Please read these policies accordingly and contact us if you have any questions.
By using our service, you've accepted to follow our policies below:
1. Prohibited Usages.
1.1 - Hyonix does not allow any customer to use our service(s) for illegal activities including:
- Storing/serving child pornography.
- Sending unsolicited email.
- Sending DDoS (Denial of Service) attacks.
- Using our network to operate public VPN, Proxies
- Sharing/peering illegal, copyrighted content.
- Spreading malicious content: warez, nulled software, virus.
- Bruteforcing, port scanning, IP spoofing, phishing.
2. Resource Usages.
2.1 - Hyonix providing services based on shared resources, in order to give customer the highest satisfaction level, any usage by customer that disrupts the overall performance of our server(s) is not permitted:
- High CPU: We allow customer to utilize CPU to have full performance of logical cores for a short period, however, if you constantly burst CPU usage to 100%, there will be a limit applied to your serivce(s) that will decrease 50% of logical cores so all services are guaranteed to gain at least 50% performance of a core.
- High I/O: Service(s) should not burst above 300MB/s disk read/write average for more than 10 minutes.
- High Network Usage: Must not constantly use network at full speed (1/10 Gbps) for more than 6 hours.
2.2 - Customer who violates our resource usages policy will be notified to either upgrade their package or lower their usage. Failing to do so will result with service(s) suspension until we received response from customer.
3. Torrenting, Downloading, Uploading.
3.1 - It's allowed to torrenting, downloading, uploading intensively. But customer must contact us for a limit apply of 50 Mbps network speed and make sure you will not violate our prohibited usages policy.
4.1 - Hyonix does not allow customer sending mails in large volume in any circumstances.
5.1 - Because IRC usage attracts a disproportional amount of denial of service attacks, Hyonix does not allow usage of IRC clients, servers, bots, or other IRC technology.