Please read these policies accordingly and contact us if you have any questions.
By using our service, you've accepted to follow our policies below:
1. Information that we collect automatically.
1.1 - When our users visit our website, use our services or fill a specific form, related to our offerings, some data is automatically collected (loged) by our servers. The collected information includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Domain Name/Hostname.
- IP Address.
- Timestamp (Date and time) of your visit.
- Browser information.
- Operating System and other information, regarding your computer or mobile device.
- Information from third parties.
- Cookie information.
2. Information that you provide voluntarily.
2.1 - Users who sign up for our services, will be required to provide their real name, address, country, post code, telephone number, company name (where aplicable) and email address.
2.2 - Users who complete different subscription / marketing opt-in forms will be prompted to provide their email address.
2.2 - Users who fill out different forms on our website will be required to provide email and name.
3. Information we gather through other sources.
3.1 - If we deem appropriate or otherwise needed, we may source additional information from Fraud and high risk scoring web services, namely - Maxmind and FraudRecord.
4.1 - Hyonix uses a couple of different kind of cookies - functional cookies, analytics and statistics cookies, advertising cookies and 'other kind' of cookies:
- Functional cookies are required for our website to function properly and as intended and at the same time - make the user experience better.
- Analytics and statistics cookies are cookies from web services such as Google Analytics, which help us analyze the performance of our marketing and remarketing campaigns, as well as the user behavior on our website.
- Advertising cookies are used in our advertising campaigns, such as remarketing tags and similar use cases.
4.2 - It is your right to refuse accepting all or some of our cookies. You can do this, by adjusting the settings of your browser, according to your needs.
5. Payment Data Processing.
5.1 - When a transaction request is made, Hyonix passes the information to Payment Gateways user will get redirected to the chosen gateway's website to complete the transaction. No identifying payment information is stored on Hyonix servers.
5.2 - Considering no payment data is stored on Hyonix servers, we are not enforced by law to be PCI-DSS compliant. We do ensure that all of our payment processors are PCI-DSS compliant and fully fulfilling their obligations, required by law.
6. How we use your personal data.
6.1 - All data processing handled by Hyonix is done for a specific reason or purpose. We do not process our user's data without justification in any case. In most of the cases, we process and use the personal information on the following basis:
- For providing the services, for which the specific user has signed up for.
- For providing pre-purchase or post-purchase support.
- For providing product-related support .
- For providing custom sales quotes or contracts.
- For marketing our upcomming services (If consent is given).
- For sending news and information about upcomming events or upgrades.
- For all other lawful purposes, which are in our legitimate interest and do not put in danger your fundamental rights.
7. Disclosure of personal data.
7.1 - Hyonix will take all possible and reasonable measures to protect it's users' personal information safe from any unauthorized 3-rd party individuals or companies. We may share your personal information in various cases, including some of the following:
- When required by law or law enforcement or similar legal entities.
- To satisfy government entities requests.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- With your consent - when you explicitly give us consent to share certain information.
- In case of business acquisition.
8. Transfer of personal data.
8.1 - If by any reason, we need to transfer your personal data to other service provider, contractor or sub-contractor, as well as affiliate with Hyonix, we will ensure that it will be properly handled and receive the same level of protection, as if it remained with us and the new data processor will be fully GDPR compliant as we are.
9. Your Rights.
9.1 - Hyonix fully allows customer to have control over their information:
- You can easily modify, access, correct or update your account information via our customer panel.
- You can request for deletion of your account and personal data by submitting a ticket.
- You can opt-out of all marketing emails.
- You can withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data.
- You can inform a data protection authority, in case you believe your information was mis-handled.
- Data portability - you can request all your personal information to be provided to you in a machine-readable format.
- And all other means and rights, specified in the GDPR act.